Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mount Washington #3 (9/9/2013)

**I am updating my blog! I have been slacking on all of my posts and have many to add! I may not remember details about each hike BUT please enjoy the pictures!**


This is from my 3rd time hiking Mt. Washington. The tallest mountain in NH. Although it was my 3rd time hiking it, it was the first time doing it on a beautiful day! AND hiked it in a record time for me, 7 hours. I went along with three other friends. One from here in the states, one from Turkey and another from South Africa. Here are some pictures of that day, 9/9/13

We went up Ammo and down Jewel.







 Mt. Monroe

 Southern Presidential Range

 Northern Presidential Range

 My good friend LoLo for SA

 Neset from Turkey

This was a rewarding day being about to hike it in 7 hours! I hope to try other trails this summer (2014).



No comments:

Post a Comment