Friday, May 10, 2013

Mt. Willard (4/10/13)

--2,865'--
--3.2 mi RT--

Mt. Willard, a popular hike among locals! Short hike to the top (about 2865 ft), but still great views!

I brought a small handful of friends with me this trip! It made it even more fun! There was still a lot of snow on the grounds...and just about every other step, you would sink into the snow! The weather was really nice, chilly but once you got going, you warmed up.

Last time I hiked this was either my freshman or sophomore year of high school!




This is pretty much all we saw

But when the fog cleared...

Awwww yeah \m/ 


For most of them, it was their FIRST hike!! :D

I will be posting the other hikes I did with them later one. Awesome friends! :) 

I'm hoping I'll be able to get more hiking time in before my free time is taken up by work! 
:)

If any of you are reading this, sorry it may be dry. Still working on my blogging skills. Maybe I should just write everything i think of to write this, and you will be laughing!! I have attempted to write blogs so many times in the past but have never been able to keep up with them. I'm finding as long as you are passionate and love what you're writing about, you'll be able to write everyday! :)

PS: if you want me to add more things to my postings let me know! :)

((And I just realized that I use a lot of !!!!!)) haha :D

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts fearless hiker...good luck to all your future hikes.....

    ReplyDelete