Monday, May 13, 2013

North Sugarloaf (5/6/13)

--2,310'--

Since I didn't get a chance nor had time to hike to North Sugarloaf when I went to Middle, I decided to do it a couple days later with one of my friends! He's a Chef from South Africa, I had the pleasure of bringing him on his second hike since he's been in the United States! :) (He has a blog too, which is linked at the bottom).

It was really hot that day! Had to take many water breaks. My friend was used to the heat, so he wasn't suffering like me haha! The view wasn't as great as Middle Sugarloaf, which allowed you to see a wide area. On North Sugarloaf, you could just see towards Mt Washington. But it was a great hike and a place where I would like to just take a nap!


Just playing around...

I love dropping my pack and exploring. We had to jump to that part over there. Long way down off the edge!

Always need a selfie lol


Chef LoLo and I! 

:)

Here's my friend's blog. He just barely started! I love his first post, what it means to be a chef. 

No comments:

Post a Comment