Thursday, May 16, 2013

Painting the Mountains

So as you may tell from the title of this post, I didn't hike anything today. I wanted to, but my Mom had a co-worker come over to the house to give us a Bob Ross art class. (If you don't know who Bob Ross is, stop reading, google his paintings, then come back). :)

I had so much fun, and I can't wait for it to dry so I can from it so I can hang it up! This was my first time painting ever! (oil painting). Such a different form of art than my photography I love doing.

Here's kind of the step-by-step of my painting:


Lovely looking clouds

My mountains :D

Added the background trees, water, and land

Added some trees

My final piece!! I absolutely love it! can't wait to do it again!

This is my Mom's painting...with her random falling tree :P Although, her mountains are a lot better than mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment